I broke 3 ribs and dislocated my shoulder today (pics) :)

you should have done a barrel roll mate, solves everything. even if it doesn't work it still looks awesome.

Wouldn't have thought that you would be able to lift a shoulder up that had just been dislocated that high.

ha.ha ha ha ha h ha ahahahah...

nah, not really all that funny. just kidding.

hope you feel better soon.

that's gotta hurt!! Glad your ok, lol and you look nothing like I expected. 45 mph on a small bit of wood, rather you than me lol. I think that person who said about the modeling is one of mixx's friends, and she is female LOL real poor wording there. Hope it isnt too painful soon!!

that really sucks youve had a pretty pooped up week with the tire thing and now this dude you gotta stop trying to be flipping superman your not invincible.
stay safe.
wishing you a speedy recovery too.

Matt

Lol, oh.... Well yeah, it was my right shoulder, the one I'm lifting up. I dislocated it on scene when I stopped myself from hitting the car with my hands going probobly around 30... That also when I broke the ribs, hitting the bumper of the car into my chest/side.

My friend helped me pop it back in on the hill before we left, and when I went to the hospitol later on that night, they said I dislocated it and tore my shoulder cuff?

FUNNY THING THOUGH, I was gonna be late for court, so I ran home, got changed, and BUCKED to downtown orlando for my court jury crap. And I still looked like that in the pics, not cleaned up at all. Lol... THEN I went to the hospital on the way home.

Oh, and Mark, what do you mean? What did you expect me to look like?

I got AMAZING sleep last night.

4 parachuted Solma muscle relaxers, 2 Lauretabs, 2 Yello 2mg Xanies, 4 beers..... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Back
Top Bottom