New XP theme (yes, it amuses me)

dakxxus

BSOD
I was on youtube and this guy had a theme on his desktop. I sat there, and
wondered.. "Hey, that looks like Zune!" SO, i googled it and there was a link to it from Microsoft. It looks amazing (if you like orange and black) so just a heads up, anyone who wants it, here it is: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75078

seems like you might have to copy and paste that, but it looks amazing. (works best with black skins for xfire/firefox/etc,.)

Yeah I'm using the Zune skin now. It's a good one if you don't want to modify the Windows files. But if you do modify them you can get lots of 3rd party themes that are different, also.

yea, i like it because it doesnt need another program to run it, it makes me feel safer. It looks really awesome, especially when everything is customized to match it. P.S. If anyone has a good wallpaper website, post link!

perfect for a zune fanboy just like me lol
i use a 3rd party skin, very similar to this, i like it better than the zune one just because its a bit more compact, i dont use any software, just some patch (i cant remember the name). this looks like its just a black and orange version of the windows xp media center edition theme. its still pretty cool, but i prefer my other one.

good find

wondered.. "Hey, that looks like Zune!" SO, i googled it and there was a link to it from Microsoft. It looks amazing (if you like orange and black) so just a heads up, anyone who wants it, here it is: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75078

seems like you might have to copy and paste that, but it looks amazing. (works best with black skins for xfire/firefox/etc,.)
As someone posted here before "Welcome to 2006, Population 1" :D

Zune theme has been out for ages, I didn't like the orange start button, I prefer Royale Noir which has a green start button

Thanks for that. Looks much better than the old theme and goes with my FireFox theme too.

Zune.jpg

Yeah, I'm already using that. It's nice to not have to mess with anything that'll potentially screw things up.

Back
Top Bottom