Bring Back Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when have we started making polls on what permenantly banned members we are letting back

if thats the case it isnt really a permenant ban at all its really a
"well your banned for a bit but maybe later we will let you back "
if you only wanted someone banned for a yezar you should have just imposed a year temp ban on them

and yer i agree with others if brookfield is coming back i would love to see the return of UK if he would even want to come back here but seeing as both are perm banned it wont happen

The reason UK was banned (according to the ban panel) makes no sense at all?

I mean if he did it, bad idea, but it in no way affected CF.

Yeah considering UK was banned because of brookfield's baiting, and broofield got multiple chances, and UK didn't... yeah, bullshit.

But anyway, I think we should just close this thread.
Everybody who has been around long enough and has seen all the drama knows exactly what will happen if we bring brook back.

Yeah considering UK was banned because of brookfield's baiting, and broofield got multiple chances, and UK didn't... yeah, bullshit.

But anyway, I think we should just close this thread.
Everybody who has been around long enough and has seen all the drama knows exactly what will happen if we bring brook back.

Their's a VERY different reason in the ban cp for banning him...

which is?
he seemed like a bit of an a$$ sometimes, with his meaningless posts .. although i cant really remember so...

Didn't UK spam the forum or something and blame it on his account getting hacked? When it didn't really get hacked...

lol Brookfield has probably been staring at his computer screen for the past few hours waiting for David to unban him.

Honestly, I say no. As much as I enjoyed the guy, he did unruly actions, and those must be justified.

So, basically, everyone would, but he's got the most chances after Nate.

Other than that, it's no. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom