I broke 3 ribs and dislocated my shoulder today (pics) :)

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Not to mention all the skin that is missing. Hahaaaa....

Yet another exciting day in the life of ghostFL...

Oh yeah, by the way, remember this video of me on this hill doing 45mph?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3ouZSmG0eFw

Well this is what happens when you F*CK UP on it...

Ribs:
100_0156.jpg

Leg:
100_0158.jpg

Arm and stuff:
100_0157.jpg

Thats about all of the pics of the injuries I can show you, or would want to show you, the rest are uhh.... below the belt, but just about as long and bad as the one on my arm.

Shorts :( :
100_0159.jpg

DAMN Brother!! I'm just glad your alive man. Live and learn, But I probly guess you won't do that again? Be a good excuse to get some R&R, which you definately need.

Get that taken care of my friend. Definately make sure you soak it in some Hydrogen Peroxide as well as keeping it maintained. Hopefully the doctors gave you a few Vicodin to keep the pain down.

But why does this thread NOT surprise me Ghost? Lol ;)

DAMN Brother!! I'm just glad your alive man. Live and learn, But I probly guess you won't do that again? Be a good excuse to get some R&R, which you definately need.

Get that taken care of my friend. Definately make sure you soak it in some Hydrogen Peroxide as well as keeping it maintained. Hopefully the doctors gave you a few Vicodin to keep the pain down.

But why does this thread NOT surprise me Ghost? Lol ;)

Because I am:
james%20bond1.jpg

Lol, But yeah, I did the hydrogen peroxide thing a couple minutes ago. Getting into the shower was by far the most painful thing I have ever experienced, including getting stabbed.

wow... long boarding at 45mph???? I'd be crapping my pants going 1/3 that....

glad to hear you are still alive.... though having 3 broken ribs must suck... but Chuck Yeager had 2 when he broke the sound barrier, so don't let them stop you.

Not to mention all the skin that is missing. Hahaaaa....

Yet another exciting day in the life of ghostFL...
You need a custom title like "site adrenalin junkie" or random man or something.

just lucky it's only ribs and skin and not brain on the roadway I guess, that was one mofo of a hill

Back
Top Bottom