ipod or zune?

idk y u hate itunes so badly
its not a "huge resource hog"
its fine for organizing music if you no how to use it
and what ipod are you using?
im talking about the ipod itouch
not the classic not the nano
the i touch the best mp3 player ive ever used

I had a 3g Ipod nano with the latest version of itunes.Itunes was just awful to use and is a resource hog.It's format are awful,M4A and M4P.It Pretty much takes your music library and sorts it out in a horrible way.I Just spent 4 hours re-sorting my music library and re-converting them to Mp3 and re-ripping tracks that it put in M4P.

I Now own a Creative Zen Vision M 30gb,And it's much better than my ipod.

I said earlier I have an old 5G. My brother's old Zune completely blows it away in every respect. If they haven't addressed SQ and the headphone quality and it still uses iTunes those are three strikes in my book. I also wish they would be a tad cheaper based on storage space but you can't have it your way on everything.

i was waiting for a thread like this.....
ZUNE ALL THE WAY. i have an 80gb black zune, love it, i used to have a 2gb ipod nano, no comparison. you can wirelessly sync your zune to your computer, share music with other zunes, its entirely scratch proof (including the screen...its actual glass). also i think the zune software is pretty cool. oh yeah, and the screen on the zune is plenty big for videos, save the $100 and buy some more music with it. also the earbuds actually stay in your ears because they actually go into your ears, they are noice reducing as well, also they look cool because the cord is lanyard instead of vinyl. microsoft definately did a good job of making the zune look cool, and work well.

im talking about a IPODTOUCH NOT A NANO
ipod touch FTW!

The Ipod Touch still uses itunes.

ipod's phail.

2685160.jpg

1. M4A and M4P Sucks
2. Its organisation methods suck
3. It Doesnt Convert Videos for you
4. It Takes over your music library converts everything it can to M4A (Just WMA Files)

5.Resource hog
itunes.jpg

If you want more reasones,feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom