Bring Back Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, I feel that if you're permanently banned, there are no second, third, or even fourth chances. If you were warned, given a temp, and then continued to do bad things, that's it. Buh bye.

Truthfully, I feel that if you're permanently banned, there are no second, third, or even fourth chances. If you were warned, given a temp, and then continued to do bad things, that's it. Buh bye.

hes already had his second, third and fourth chances..

no way he should be allowed back.. IMHO, if anyone is going to be bought back it should be UK, because he wasnt banned for a good reason in the first place.. unlike brookers.. he was just banned because he rose to brookfield's baiting..

hes already had his second, third and fourth chances..

no way he should be allowed back.. IMHO, if anyone is going to be bought back it should be UK, because he wasnt banned for a good reason in the first place.. unlike brookers.. he was just banned because he rose to brookfield's baiting..

Fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth...

since when have we started making polls on what permenantly banned members we are letting back

if thats the case it isnt really a permenant ban at all its really a
"well your banned for a bit but maybe later we will let you back "
if you only wanted someone banned for a yezar you should have just imposed a year temp ban on them

and yer i agree with others if brookfield is coming back i would love to see the return of UK if he would even want to come back here but seeing as both are perm banned it wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom