Heard something new to me about the whole Man On the Moon Conspiracy...

lol, i dont know where you heard about this radiation belt but its BS :D :D

first of all, there have been more than one manned space flight to space, and im sure we would have heard by now if any of the astronauts had suffered radiation sickness ;)

Also, if it did exists, everyone would know about it :D

i have never heard of the radiation belt around the earth. if you ask me i would have to say that the radiation belt thing is bs.

i have seen alot of documentary's of the earth and and the moon, and never have i heard of such non-sence.

as far as conspiracy's go, there are some i'm sure, such as secret society's ans what not. but the radiation belt thing does not hold water.

there is though alot of space junk floating around the earth though, space walks are very dangerous though because of micro space junk that can rip through a space suit. not to mention the radiation of the sun.

I believe they went to the moon. Ever watched a program on tv about how they keep a constant measure on the distance between the moon and the earther? When the astronauts went there they install mirrors on the surface for scientists to shine lasers at and measure the response time.

Yeah, I believe it. I guess you are right about those rocks and sand, lol, might be interesting rocks.

nope
sounds like a complete load off b**shit
and its pretty insulting to the people who put all this hard work and effort into getting people to the moon
my anger is not at u just so u no
but the people who make up stuff
like that bush was behind 9/11
that is a horrible thing to say about your country and the poor men and wemon dieing in iraq to make our world safe 4 us

umm they're not fighting to make our world safe...they're fighting to steal the oil from iraq...and by the way, 9/11 was staged by the US government, and dont get me started on the "why would the government hurt their own people with planes", because the answer is always "why wouldnt they"

We are not fighting for the oil... We have our own. In alaska, we would drill that before we killed thousands of soldiers fighting for oil that is harder and more expensive to get... That was a stupid thing to say.

I dont think 9/11 was by the government either, that's just as stupid.

My friends brother is over in Iraq, and my friend will be joining his brother in about a year as well... They are not fighting for oil...

I heard something about a radioactive belt around the earth or something, that it would take a 6ft barrier of lead to get through...
Has anyone heard this part before? I've heard the whole thing about the flag waving in no wind, but I also heard today, that was because there was wires in the flag.

But has anyone heard about the radioactivity thing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt
As for the flag waving, it can and has been done. Using a super thin metal foil, it's lite enough to get pushed around by the solar wind. It's a neat effect for the cameras to see but serves no practical purpose at this time.

I've never been 100% certain but I personally believe the moon landing happened.

I'm waiting for someone to disprove the Loose Change and Moon Hoax videos.

lol I consider myself a 9/11 activist and even I know most of loose change is amateur shit with various inconsistencies. You should watch Zeitgeist if you haven't seen it yet, it's insightful and I don't respect any negative opinion of September 11 conspiracy until people educate themselves

I dont think 9/11 was by the government either, that's just stupid.

Oh really?

In the weeks before 9/11, atleast 12 countries warned the USA government regarding intelligence of an imminent attack, only to be ignored. In the year 2000, NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) performed intercepts with 100% accuracy but on the day of September 11 they failed 4 times in one morning and no fighters were even airborne after more than an hour elapsed. That's a suspicious coincidence don't you think?

Hani Hanjour was apparently known as a terrible pilot at the flight school he attended and "could not safely fly even a small plane" according to an employee. Yet he managed to steer a Boeing 757 in a 270° downward spiral and proceeded to fly a 124 ft wide, 44 ft tall aircraft at more than 400 miles an hour through an obstacle course only a few feet above the ground towards the Pentagon.

Leaving only a 15-18 ft wide hole (seen in earlier photos before the outer wall eventually collapsed) and no impact damage upon the ground whatsoever. If the body of the plane caused this hole then where did the wings hit the building? Remember, each wing also carries a 6 ton engine which would cause considerable damage and an obvious impression at that speed.

The only visible signs of wreckage were the small parts of debris on the surrounding lawn able to be picked up by men in uniform and the official explanation is that the majority of the plane was vaporized by the intense heat caused by the jet fuel. That is scientifically impossible and we were told the deceased were able to be identified by either fingerprints or DNA, so what kind of fire can vaporize that much steel and aluminum yet leave human remains clearly identifiable?

Many local security cameras that captured the event and which would provide crucial evidence easily proving a 757 hit the pentagon were immediately confiscated and are still being withheld by the FBI to this day. The impact also hit the strongest part of the Pentagon which was conveniently under construction so only 124 employees were killed.

Think about World Trade Center buildings 1, & 2. According to the 'pancake theory' while the fires didn't melt the steel, it was sufficiently heated to cause the floors, weakened by the airplane's strike to break loose from the core columns and descend rapidly. Falling at nearly free-fall speed, 200 000 tons of steel shatters and explodes outwards over 500 feet. This means that the floors shattered at an average rate of 10 floors per second.

There is no possible scenario for almost 50 steel core columns to fail simultaneously allowing the floors to encounter minimal resistance in a free fall - that is a classic example of a controlled demolition. Molten steel more than 2000°F was documented as found between 3-6 weeks after the rubble was still being removed, which is a clear sign of Thermite being involved because that is 500°F more than jet fuel even burns. Thermite is a popular explosive/incendiary used in demolition, it cuts through steel easily and its products are molten iron and aluminum oxyide, which is distributed as a dust.

When President George Bush and Vice Dick Cheney appeared before the 9/11 Commission, they did so only on their own terms, despite the commission's requests. They appeared together, they were not under oath, no press or family members were allowed to attend and no recording or transcript of any kind was allowed.

The final report was a unanimous report, meaning if a single commissioner who had any objection about anything, then that fact would be dropped from the report. Let me introduce Philip Zelikow - he served on the transition team of the Bush administration, he wrote the draft memo for setup of the Bush administration's National Security Council, he was the individual who wrote the pre-emptive war strategy that was eventually used in Iraq and he is a close friend of Condoleezza Rice. So there is literally nothing in the 9/11 Commission report that wasn't approved by the Bush administration.

The 9/11 Myth:

19 Hijackers, directed by Usama Bin Laden took over 4 commercial jets with box cutters and, while evading the Air Defense System, hit 75% of their targets. In turn, World Trade Center Towers 1, 2 & 7 collapsed due to structural failure through fire in a 'pancake' fashion, while the plane that hit the Pentagon vaporized upon impact, as did the plane that crashed in Shanksville. The 9/11 Commission found that there were no warnings for this act of Terrorism, while multiple government failures prevented adequate defense.

The 9/11 Truth:

Criminal elements within the US government staged a 'False Flag' Terror Attack on its own citizens, in order to manipulate public perception into supporting its agenda.

September 11th was a staged war pretext no different than the sinking of the Lusitania, the provoking of Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin Lai. If 9/11 wasn't a planned war pretext, it would be an exception to the rule. It's been used to launch 2 unprovoked, illegal wars - one against Iraq and one against Afghanistan. However, September 11th was also used for another war, the war on you, in the USA: The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, Military Tribunals Act and other legislation designed to take away your civil rights and liberties.

My friend's brother is over in Iraq and my friend will be joining his brother in about a year as well... They are not fighting for oil...

Seeking oil is only part of it, this war just like Vietnam was not exactly intended to be won, only sustained.[FONT=&quot] Defense contractors are making billions of dollars from a lie that killed thousands of innocent people, only in turn killing thousands more![/FONT]

Are you saying in that last line there, that Pearl Harbor was staged by the USA as well? I can see the Lusitania being staged, but not Pearl Harbor...

I am starting to see what you are saying about 9/11... Makes me extremely angry, not at you at the gov. My Birth Father died in 9/11...

Back
Top Bottom