Water cooling.. computer

Hard Drives don't really produce that much heat, but they do produce a significant amount.

Just get a fan to put in front of the case.

I have one hard drive(went from a 40Gb HD to a 250Gb HD, I could survive)
And no fan in the front.

And watercooling is only for the ultimate PC's. My next case is going to be a full tower with water cooling just because I want something quieter than a computer that as 4 fans in it, I want to overclock it, and I hate the fact that a computer with fans is like a giant Heat radiator. (constant HUMMMMM from 4 fans is loud enough to get annoying. Getting better quality fans defiantly ain't going to fix it)

Just don't worry, get a extra fan or too if you wish and you can go far.

Yep. That's the baby.

Zis, and forget about watercooling, the full tower (get a mid) and it will take care of everything for me?

It's just a cpu cooler.. what about the hdds and stuff... Am I going to have to get a different case that will super cool everything else?

than this http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16811119104

The case in your link is perfect and you don't need to cool the drives. Only if they're close to each other inside their own cage.

EDIT:

Just had another look at that case. You have to make sure there's enough room inside the case for the Tuniq Tower. With this case your gonna have to, at least, remove the CPU cooling duct.

Hard drives will be fine as long as air doesn't just sit around them. If that happens, they can get really hot.

Water cooling is not necessary at all unless your looking for a higher OC or lower noise like what was earlier said. If you want better cooling, a decent heatsink will be fine.

And if you do go water, do it right and put all your own parts together, not a kit.

Wel.., those were on new eggand cheap :D I didn't look anywhere else..\

I just don't want to spend more than maby 125 on it.. becasue the power supply costs 110$ :p

Oh, it's a mid tower. So that will work for cooling and the TUNIQ thing too? I also heard aluminum/steel was better.. that's why I was going with that.. but I have no idea lol.. That's why I came here!

Back
Top Bottom