Bring Back Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
im for it he just should follow the rules.

i would not welcome him back. he has the worst attitude i have ever seen on a forum, he was appaling at his mod duties and he never made a useful post. in his (im gonna say 5000 cause just about everything he posted was a double/triple/quadrouple post, so only counts as half!) he never posted anything useful. david, you can see the opinions of the mods in the thread you started in the staff lounge. and the majority share what i think..

and even worse than 1010101011 (jk)? :D :D :D :rolleyes:

I didn't mind him.

Its either him or George. Who would you choose? :p

Putting him in that perspective, he wasn't that bad at all, was he?

For me it wasn't JUST that he kept breaking rules. It was the fact he deliberately broke them and bragged about it. He pushed the mods with his rule breaking because he believed that David would never allow him to be banned. He once bragged to me in a pm that he was untouchable and protected and he could do what he wanted. Quite often when he broke a rule he would pm me and brag. The forum doesn't need people like that. Especially considering he was once a mod and the people he is disrespecting is the people he used to mod along side.

For me it wasn't JUST that he kept breaking rules. It was the fact he deliberately broke them and bragged about it. He pushed the mods with his rule breaking because he believed that David would never allow him to be banned. He once bragged to me in a pm that he was untouchable and protected and he could do what he wanted. Quite often when he broke a rule he would pm me and brag. The forum doesn't need people like that. Especially considering he was once a mod and the people he is disrespecting is the people he used to mod along side.

Wow, I didn't know that sort of sh1t was going on :eek:

Mmmmmmm, in view of the new information I may well change my opinion, I don't suppose you have kept any of the pm's at all, I mean it is just hearsay until evidence is sighted imo.

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=66075

Brookfield said:
... said:
Brookfield said:
.... said:
Brookfield said:
.... said:
Brookfield said:
:mad: I want nothing more to do with your crazy site, 2 Admins, 12 mods. 3 members, good god, you wouldn't need all those mods even if you had 50,000 members, CF has around 21,000 & 12 mods, what were you & Corey thinking of?????

I've asked how I can send a PM, as I was going to send you one about this debacle, but scrub that idea, I shan't be logging in there ever again:mad:

???? wow, that wasnt very mature... at all
Mature? mature????, you can bloody talk!!!!, how mature was it to have that many mods on a site that would never have at the very most 200 - 300 members??, I have half a mind to relate this complete fiasco by posting in the Social Lounge, how would you re-act to that??, & all that crap about me being "a high ranking mod" then you enlist a dozen others including UK31337, who was disgraced & PB'd by CF!!!

NOTE; I've saved all that to disc, in case you thought of denying this.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? I ASKED YOU TO COME TO OUR FORUMS AS A FAVOR!!!! I NEEDED HELP WITH THE FORUMS AND I WANTED SUGGESTIONS!!! i simply cant believe this, you can post this all over if you want, i have no doubt in my mind that people will see this my way, i simply asked you a favor to come to our forums to give suggestions, but i simply never expected this, and why the hell would i deny it??? ive done absolutely nothing wrong
You didn't do me a favour, god, that's rich, I said I'd like to join & you said if I did, you'd make me a global mod, which was fine until I called up the list of members, when I found I was one of a horde of "global" mods, pathetic, don't try & wriggle out of it by playing the innocent, it won't work!

???? I'm really at a loss here, i have absolutely NO idea what i did wrong, i asked you to come to our forums and give us suggestions not storm out and act all immature (not sure what about being mature your confused about, it means acting like an adult) you could have just as easily told me to tone down the mods, if this is such a big deal to you, please post this in the social lounge, or i will myself, this is absolutely ridiculous, i did nothing wrong, there is nothing you can say to make me feel as i did something wrong
Tone down the mods? the only way you could only do that would be to de-mod them & that wouldn't be fair, why can't you see that you made a complete mess of it.

theres alot more too...

No I deleted them after he was banned. Didn't expect this to be brought up again. But T-Man has seen plenty of them..he has also recieved plenty of them himself. He will back me up. I sent a few of them to David and requested he ask Brookfield to stop pming me but he refused to ask him and his advice to me was to just use the ignore button. It was then that I started to believe Brookfield was protected.

How about just a "yes" option. We all know he is not going to fully abide by all the rules. He proved this to us over and over each time he was temporarily banned then returned only to pick up where he left off. The main issue that some had with him was his double posts (that's been solved) and so he sparked a few arguments....what's the big deal really? Is there a more serious reason I missed why he shouldnt be allowed to return?

Sexual harassment of (female) members

Constantly starting fights

No respect at all for the rules (Double posting)

Abuse of personal information while being a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom