Having your tire come off doing 70 on the highway...

wow you live a dangerous life.

james%20bond1.jpg

Woah snap, 4 bars...

dont you read? rofl it says on it dont go faster then like 45 because it will pop if you go faster.. nice 1 ghost =D

Lol, sorry. I wasn't trying to take pictures while my car was RIDING ON ITS FREAKIN' AXLE SKIDDING DOING 70 ON THE FREAKIN' HIGHWAY! :p

Haha, and I didn't have my cam with me. But yeah, I actually got it fixes within an hour of going to the tire place and then I got my car detailed as a stress relieving gift to myself :)

But it was making some noise coming from the wheel on the way home... The axle needs to be looked at. I'm servicing my car in the next week, so I'll get it checked out. But oh boy my baby is so shiny :D

Those donut spares are stupid. I have a full sized one. The tire was bought at a junk yard since it was attached to a rim I needed for my car (when I got the car it had 1 rim that didn't match). So we went to the tire shop and they said that tire was fine, so we swapped out tires and rims, so the non-matching rim and the used tire is the spare. Of course, the one time so far I could have used a spare, I didn't put it in my car after having it for a week in the garage... :rolleyes:

I think it would be a better idea to get a full sized one if you have a donut one. Just find a car similar to yours that was totaled and see if you can get one of the rims off it.

Back
Top Bottom