Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I got on your ass so much for your terrible grammar :)

edit: Or was that Superman? I don't know... Probably both :D

Anyways, you both shaped up with it :)

Lol. I don't remember, but that doesn't mean I deny it. I also have to admit the spell checker on Mozilla Firefox does help. And it's not because I don't know how to spell, I just type whatever is quicker. But now, my typing is much faster from programming hundreds of lines a day. I would say around 80-100 wpm. It really depends on what I'm typing. By the way, that number is not a joke, unless the website lied to me to make me feel better.

no way. i for one would not welcome him back. he added nothing to the forum other than pointless arguments.

he was given far too many second chances, and the messages he sent to people when they disagreed with him were just down right flaming. i know, i was on the recieving end on several occaisons.

a big fat resounding NO from me.

hes had a huuge amount of '1 last shot'

enough has to be enough.

i will not be welcoming him back.

^I got on your ass so much for your terrible grammar :)

edit: Or was that Superman? I don't know... Probably both :D

Anyways, you both shaped up with it :)
Nah, ma grammer always b good. NEway, I hate using that txtin style of typing...

lol, but no, you never ripped on my grammer.

we should let Brookfield back. You guys (those against his ways) need to stop being so strict with your "rules" and just let him be himself. He wasn't ever that bad; especially not bad enough that he needed to be permanently banned I think.

yeah i believe so....

D88, you havnt seen some of the PM's and emails he sent people.

nevermind the fact that he abused his position of mod to steal peoples information (email addresses) and used those to flame people.

he was not, and never will be a positive infulence on the forum.

D88, you havnt seen some of the PM's and emails he sent people.

nevermind the fact that he abused his position of mod to steal peoples information (email addresses) and used those to flame people.

he was not, and never will be a positive infulence on the forum.

Like me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom