What's the most amazing and coolest thing in life?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
Have you guys ever thought of the coolest and most amazing things in life are to you? I know there may more than one, but what is that number one thing that when you first discovered it you were astound by it. Something that when you discovered it makes you a different person or changes your life forever. I guess I'm phrasing it all wrong or maybe I just don't know how to put it into words. Well, feel free to make any changes if needed. I kinda have to go now. Later.:D

For me, I'd say it would be a sunset.

I've seen some amazing ones in my life, especially at the tops of mountains. Looking at them makes you think about things so differently, in such another spectrum.

This may not be universal, though :\ I'm a very nature-loving person.

when i discoverd the the true use of the internet. jk jk jk
the first i went fly fishing and caught a fish and released it.

when i discoverd the the true use of the internet. jk jk jk
the first i went fly fishing and caught a fish and released it.

Haha XD *Cough* Cassandra Lynn *Cough*

I can't really categorize anything in my life in the most "amazing and coolest thing" category. Everything fits this category, and it's almost idiotic and naive to categorize something into it.

diamonds.... they are a girls best friend....:p

naw but for the real, it would be the Universe for me... there is nothing more awsome than the beauty and complex of it..

edit : just knowing that there are more stars in the universe than all the sand around the world...

and lets not forget the beauty of the snow flake when looked at through a microscope

The most amazing and coolest thing in life is the fact that the sun comes up and I am privileged to live another day.

Back
Top Bottom