Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should let Brookfield back. You guys (those against his ways) need to stop being so strict with your "rules" and just let him be himself. He wasn't ever that bad; especially not bad enough that he needed to be permanently banned I think.

Yeah I have his emails address.

He emailed me the other day asking if he could be unbanned. What is everyones thoughts on that?

All for it. As long as he keeps his cool, then he is fine by me. I have always enjoyed Brookfield's presence here, and this forum just doesn't seem the same without him.

I'm all for bringing the big guy back. His Double posting shouldn't be an issue anymore anyways as David has rectified that situation. The only thing that I feel should be watched was the demeanor in which he talked to the younger demographic, So he just needs to watch his mouth. Other than that, He was a good member to these forums.

As for a second chance at Moderating..I'm totally "Against" that!

The only thing that I feel should be watched was the demeanor in which he talked to the younger demographic, So he just needs to watch his mouth. Other than that, He was a good member to these forums.

the guy's over 70 years old, cut him some slack. I intend to be a dirty old man when I'm that age. :D

the guy's over 70 years old, cut him some slack. I intend to be a dirty old man when I'm that age. :D

You ARE a dirty man ;)

<3

As for him coming back? Uhh, I'd prefer not to see his posts, but as long as I don't see him, I don't really care. Haha

I think he should come back. When I had recently joined this forums he welcomed me pretty nicely (almost every1 did). He was a funny guy. I would not hesitate to let him back.

^I got on your ass so much for your terrible grammar :)

edit: Or was that Superman? I don't know... Probably both :D

Anyways, you both shaped up with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom