What's the best way to ask Money from your boss?

Don't worry about getting more.....it's an internship, work on getting a permanent job there and then think about raises and bonus money and things like that.

The call is on me. I'm pretty much hired already. A co-worker told me before that he gave him 20K just for just doing good. Wow!:eek:

Dude man, just be like, "Hey Boss, do you have any tips on building a cheap home studio? I would have some good equipment but I'm not swimming on cash pool right now..."

lol. that will give him the indirect message...

Dude man, just be like, "Hey Boss, do you have any tips on building a cheap home studio? I would have some good equipment but I'm not swimming on cash pool right now..."

lol. that will give him the indirect message...

Hey JogaBonito1502, I like that; only thing is..... my boss is the least creative person in the world that I've ever met. Lol. He's a person with lots of $$$ and doesn't know how to be creative with.:D

well the thing is that you just want his money. Disguising this into something else is going to be pretty hard.

You boss just gave you money. The first thing you think about is asking for more? I don't know how things work over there but if I'd be your boss I'd just tell you that it ain't a charity and that you should go back to work. He seems like a nice guy, and all you want to do is take advantage of him...

This quote is correct. Why ask for more already when he just gave you a bonus on what you already make...? I think I'd be pretty darn happy to get a bonus for doing good on a low paying job. There's no bonus in sight for me though, where I work we get small raises from time to time, but no one gets bonuses. Be happy with what you did get, he didn't have to give you anything extra to begin with. If he feels like giving you more later, then it will come in time. It's not a good thing to ask for money directly or indirectly from a boss, especially if you are almost hired...

if you already got the bonus then don't push your luck.

just keep working hard and wait for the next time.

I assume that you're working in a creative place? is there any euipment that you could borrow to help your home studio, I'm sure that if your boss is really impressed with yuor work then they'll help you out by lending you stuff whilst you're saving up.

that's probably a lot easier than just asking for cash.

Back
Top Bottom