Bring Back Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys alot of you may remember brookfield a long standing member who didnt always keep to the rules but IMO was a good guy at heart,

well david has quiet publicly said that brookfield has emailed david asking if he can come back obviously this is entirely upto david but i think we should be allowed to get our views across,

my personal view is he was a great guy and contributed a fair bit, he did double post alot and maybe got away with it more than most users because of a relationship with mr lindon, but on the whole he was a useful member who should be allowed another chance,

whats your thoughts ?

How about just a "yes" option. We all know he is not going to fully abide by all the rules. He proved this to us over and over each time he was temporarily banned then returned only to pick up where he left off. The main issue that some had with him was his double posts (that's been solved) and so he sparked a few arguments....what's the big deal really? Is there a more serious reason I missed why he shouldnt be allowed to return?

How about just a "yes" option. We all know he is not going to fully abide by all the rules. He proved this to us over and over each time he was temporarily banned then returned only to pick up where he left off. The main issue that some had with him was his double posts (that's been solved) and so he sparked a few arguments....what's the big deal really? Is there a more serious reason I missed why he shouldnt be allowed to return?

i dont mean 100% stick to the rules i mean lets face it i dont 100% stick to the rules and i think thats the same with all members some of us make pointless posts some of us swear without **** it out and occasionally its ok but his double posting was obsessive and as you say its now fixed i jus put that as he still needs to show a respect to the rules which im sure he will

no way whatsoever. i would not welcome him back, he has had more than his fair share of 'second chances'. he is incapable of keeping to the rules.

IMO. i would not welcome him back.

i would not welcome him back, he has had more than his fair share of 'second chances'. he is incapable of keeping to the rules.

exactly what I was going to say.

Nothing personal against him but if someone can't follow the rules (and he can't, we have seen it so many times) he shouldn't be allowed back.

And of course the utter lack of patience for members (several of my FS threads have been deleted because names were not added within 4 hours of posting, which is ridiculous for someone who has better things to do.)

I have seen the (tirade/legacy) of Brookfield, and would not recommend reincarnating that mess of a mod.

hes been emailing david..

i would not welcome him back. he has the worst attitude i have ever seen on a forum, he was appaling at his mod duties and he never made a useful post. in his (im gonna say 5000 cause just about everything he posted was a double/triple/quadrouple post, so only counts as half!) he never posted anything useful. david, you can see the opinions of the mods in the thread you started in the staff lounge. and the majority share what i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom