Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
i miss brooky lol he bought contraversy to our forum he was never afraid to stand out against everyone,

why did he get banned / leave ?

i miss brooky lol he bought contraversy to our forum he was never afraid to stand out against everyone,

why did he get banned / leave ?

he was just being himself , too many times got banned and went off at people

when off at me once for saying "how many of them are double posts" in is 10K thread :D

sad he semmed like a nice guy, but idk he did create quite a few arguments....

i personally liked him, we used to e-mail eachother and talk about stuff. i think i still have his e-mail address.

if seti is correct about him being over there that would be cool.. :p

Yeah I have his emails address.

He emailed me the other day asking if he could be unbanned. What is everyones thoughts on that?

Yeah I have his emails address.

He emailed me the other day asking if he could be unbanned. What is everyones thoughts on that?
I have no problem with it as long as he acknowledges he was wrong and is treated the same as everyone else who has been banned and unbanned, if he starts falling into his old ways which lead to his permaban the he gets banned again.

It has been quite pleasant without his billigerent attitude and bad forum etiquette intruding so if he can control himself and refrain from his previous antics I see no real issue with him returning.

However, i do not believe he should be reinstated as a Moderator, imo he just is not suitable for that position as I'm sure those who had their personal details abused would agree.

i personally think he should be given one more chance.. i know what it feels like to be left out of our community. we all owe it to him to give him just one more chance to prove himself that he can thrive with us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom