How do I get start in building websites?

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
I want to learn how to make websites. What's the first thing I should learn how to do?

Any advice is appreciated.:D

pick a software (dreamweaver ) then make your site and ill help you from there.

pick a software (dreamweaver ) then make your site and ill help you from there.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no lol sorry but i hate the fact that everyone tries to rely purely on graphical html nowa days,

study this for a day or two http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

then once you have a background move onto the other html, xhtml layout tutorials etc then once you have a fair knoledge then choose a graphical software like dreamweaver,

i am a firm believer that people that try make websites purely on gui programs are never successful

yeah I was taught html coding first but he is new to this so graphical desighn is the easiest, later he can get into the more dificult things.and didn't mean to mak you mad dude lol.

yeah I was taught html coding first but he is new to this so graphical desighn is the easiest, later he can get into the more dificult things.and didn't mean to mak you mad dude lol.

its cool man dint mean to go off like that jus too many people relying on programs to code nowa days

I heard great things about dreamweaver, but what exactly does it do?:D

basicly its a graphical way of making web pages, for instance if you wanted to make a sentec in the center of the page in bold writing in html youd have to do,

Code:
<p align="center"><b>Paragraph In The Center </b> </p>

where in dreamweaver you simply click the centre button and click the B button similar to a word document,

alot easier but yes if you plan to get advance you shoyuld learn the code first, so you know what your doing first, it comes in handy later on down the road.

alot easier but yes if you plan to get advance you shoyuld learn the code first, so you know what your doing first, it comes in handy later on down the road.

So in using codes, can you can do pretty much what dreamweaver can and vice versa? Is dreamweaver like a cheat thing? Just curious.;)

yes and possibly more its just when it comes to making things alot easier use dreamweaver.

Ok, I got started with html. It's really cool. Now, I want to add one or two of those moving smiley faces on it too, how do I do that?

Back
Top Bottom