Not impressed with Crysis multiplayer….

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Well yesterday I finally decided to load Crysis on my new PC and give it a go. Because I played the demo b4 I decided not to bother with single player and go straight for the multiplayer. The game looked very basic to me… nothing to go crazy about don't know why everyone was saying the game has such a good graphics, because in my opinion it looked ok, but the game play was offal. The thing that bothered me the most is that you need to have a certain amount of points in order to buy good weapons, that just seemed stupid 2 me. The game play was a bad simulation of BF2 & COD4. Bf2 has great heavy machinery support I'm talking about tanks, helicopters, migs…etc COD4 has a great first person shooter support, the way you move the way u shoot is excellent, but Crysis was just a horrable combination of this 2 great games, what a waist! Today I will be installing BF2 after work can't wait to use my Saitek X52 Flight Control again!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826102507

Cheers.

I don't really think Crysis's main focus was multi player. The game is pure eye candy for the first half of the single player campaign. The last portion looks half assed and rushed IMO.

The games just stunning as far as graphics and open world. You don't realize how good it looks until you stop playing it and pop in something like Drakes Fortune or Assassins creed which have really good graphics but fail compared to Crysis.

I have not played to much multiplayer yet but buying weapons isn't unique to Crysis. There are other games out there where you need to use points to get weapons like WIC.

The game isn't really meant to be BF2 or COD4. Its a combo with other gameplay features.

I don't think there ever was a fuse over the actual MP on the game the fuss was more on the SP end.

on army of 2 you have to get money in that server to buy gun's and have to do it in everyserver just wow haha

Call of duty, technically you need to get points to get weapons. You don't get the weapons until you reach a certain rank and you need to get points to achieve higher ranks. How is this really any different.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;795048 said:
I don't really think Crysis's main focus was multi player. The game is pure eye candy for the first half of the single player campaign. The last portion looks half assed and rushed IMO.

The games just stunning as far as graphics and open world. You don't realize how good it looks until you stop playing it and pop in something like Drakes Fortune or Assassins creed which have really good graphics but fail compared to Crysis.

I have not played to much multiplayer yet but buying weapons isn't unique to Crysis. There are other games out there where you need to use points to get weapons like WIC.

The game isn't really meant to be BF2 or COD4. Its a combo with other gameplay features.

I don't think there ever was a fuse over the actual MP on the game the fuss was more on the SP end.

I guess u right it not being made for MP, I do agree playing SP with all the movies...etc makes it much better

Call of duty, technically you need to get points to get weapons. You don't get the weapons until you reach a certain rank and you need to get points to achieve higher ranks. How is this really any different.

U get to keep the new weapons once u reach a certain rank in COD4, I only played Crysis for 20 min, but do u get to keep them once u get promoted? Do u even get promoted? + having to earn points all the time in order to fly a helicopter or tank or what ever & then having some guy speed boost his way in and steal the thing is just BS.

the game was more to be shown off as a benchmark.

instead of comparing 3D mark scores or something, ppl now say
"ya, my rig can run crysis on med. at 1280 x 800 at 25FPS"

"oh ya, mine can run that on high, with AA at 30"

lol :D

multiplayer is stupid because of how you start with a pistol and have to kill people with miniguns and rockets to upgrade, its very stupid

Back
Top Bottom