most stupid thing ever?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i found an article thingy.
the person that posted it said that he ended up getting his girlfriend pregnant, even though she was one the pill, and pulled it out before the you know what...
and he shocked that he got his girlfriend pregnant.
so then he posted up a thing trying to raise up 2 million US dollars to raise the baby till its 21.
and if they cant raise up 2 million US dollar, they will have an abortion.
stupid? i think so.
i dont know if its a scam or something. but if they cant raise up 2 million US dollar, then wont they scam the people that chipped in?
i think they should at least try to raise the baby by themselves and face the consequences.
http://www.twomilliondollarbaby.blogspot.com/

Sounds like a damn good scam to me! Haha, prey on the sympathies of others. What a shame.

does sound like a good scam doesnt sound real.......off to make a puppy scam( give me 5 million dolors or these baby puppies will be aborted because i cant afford vet bills!!!!

Looks like a scam or some kind of thing like it. I think he's assuming that he'll get some money but not 2 million, so he will abort anyways and keep the extra loot.

As sleazy as this is, I think it is genius. Of course conservative Christians are going to give him money if it is to stop an abortion. Nothing like gaining off of somebody else's morals.

Yeah all you guys got it right.

Most Likely it is a scam. some guy who wont take responsibility for his own actions and is trying to make money for people who feel bad for him

Yeah all you guys got it right.

Most Likely it is a scam. some guy who wont take responsibility for his own actions and is trying to make money for people who feel bad for him

No, I meant like the story itself is total bull sh*t. Not real AT ALL. Scam.

• no pictures of the girlfriend
  • no pictures of the test results
And could someone please explain to me just how do you get your hand pregnant???

Anyone who gives money on the basis of the linked blog deserve to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom