So...

Well, I guess I should have taken that into account when giving my opinion lol. What if you get one of those beds with those huge drawers underneath?

Those are cool too, getting one is a good option. Inexpensive, and still some storage. If it wasn't for needed storage space, i'd just have a matress on the floor.

That does look cool! The ladder when drunk might be a problem though ;)

Usually I don't make it anywhere near home when im that drunk lol, however. That could change being walking distance from 4 bars / clubs that I'd actually go to.

tbh im not a fan of those im not 100% sure i dont like them its jus the idea of it being under my bed maybe its because i watch films off my computer which would mean wiring some hefty 15 meter HDMI cable across the room, i dunno i suppose in heinsight there are practical

it's kinda cool. and I did want one when I was younger.

but it's a bit of a bugger to have people around to relax and chill out and stuff.
no watching TV from bed? couldn't be doign with that!!

getting into it when drunk will be easier than you expect.

but even so, I can't imaine "entertaining" anyone if you have to ask them to climb a ladder first!

if you want a bed with storage, why not get a normal bed and get some draws on wheels for it?

I'd need more room that that. I enjoy my larger bed, and that desk couldn't hold my main computer (or even my server...)

I like having my desk in the open so I don't feel cramped while programming. Just my opinion though.

I'd need more room that that. I enjoy my larger bed, and that desk couldn't hold my main computer (or even my server...)

I like having my desk in the open so I don't feel cramped while programming. Just my opinion though.

I'd have my desk in the open, likely a couch or futon under the bed, or just storage (keep clothes or something).

With dual monitors, I do need alot of desk space. I also need 110cm x 60cm for audio equipment at least as well.

in Uni I used to keep my desk in the kitchen of my flat. long nights coding and programming were frequently interrupted by fridge breaks!

Umm... I'd be way too drunk way too many nights to work my way up a ladder risking possible paraplegia.

I'd prefer just a normal desk and a futon. It would have been a fun bed when I was younger, but I don't want to climb a ladder to go to bed now. And with what you say you are doing with it, it doesn't seem it would save any space. If you are getting a futon as well, it doubles as a bed and couch. That's saved space from getting an extra couch or bed, why bother getting another bed?

I'd prefer just a normal desk and a futon. It would have been a fun bed when I was younger, but I don't want to climb a ladder to go to bed now. And with what you say you are doing with it, it doesn't seem it would save any space. If you are getting a futon as well, it doubles as a bed and couch. That's saved space from getting an extra couch or bed, why bother getting another bed?

Because it would be nice to have two, in case someone else sleeps over, that im not sleeping with. I don't want to sleep on a futon daily lol.

Back
Top Bottom