Yet another, but my first. New build. Advise on what to get.

Now, the 50$ case as it is.. It has two fans in it. Is that good or do I need something more?
The case will be supplied with stock 1000RPM - 1200RPM fans. Whilst these may not provide the best performance, they will be fairly quiet. You won't need more than two fans in that case. One at the front for intake and one at the rear for exhaust. You could buy some high performance fans that would drop the system temps a few degrees. I would recommend either the Scythe Ultra Kaze or the Silverstone FM122. Push and pull always yields the best temperatures. Side panel fans can often affect the airflow.
Oh yeah, and If I get the mushkin stick.. will it mix later on with another 2gb.. say.. kingston stick or something?
Yep, as long as one can run at the other's specs, you'll be fine. They both will be forced to run at the same settings so don't get one kit much faster than the other.
Also, will different sizes of ram mix? It's out of stock :p but still a good question...
As long as you have say, 2x1GB and 2x512MB, it will run in dual channel.
And worshipme.. I LOVE your style.. you disect my post and answer everything!!
I find easier to answer each question seperately and it makes it easier for you to understand too instead of just one big block of text.

Wow, I looked at the HD 4800 series cards and oh my god, I'm getting the x2 lol...

I hope they are coming out in late may.. I can't find that anywhere. :D

Back
Top Bottom