So...

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
I'm thinking about getting a bed like this. The extra storage would really help. Thoughts?

bf4220yi5.jpg

nice that would be cool. lost o space to store stuff. i would get one if i was shorter and my ceilings were higher. be nice to rool off of bed and straight into or computer area.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Their's two potential problems.

A: I plan to use computer as a TV. This makes it near impossible to watch TV from bed. (However, a couch can be put under the bed, or better yet, a futon!)

B: It can't be used as a chilling place as easily with other people around. Some other people are afraid of heights, and with two people on it their's concerns about weighing too much for it. Also bed's up high can make certain bed activities a bit less interesting and less fun.

I doubt i'd have a PC under my bed, likely storage or futon.

Might be tough to get into while drunk :rolleyes: , but otherwise it looks good.

On another note, how old is that computer? Jeez. . . P2?

Might be tough to get into while drunk :rolleyes: , but otherwise it looks good.

On another note, how old is that computer? Jeez. . . P2?

Just a random internet photo, but looks like a p1 or 486.

And yeah, I can see myself drinking too much and having problems with it. lol. If i'm that drunk, im sure the floor would suffice.

Well, I guess I should have taken that into account when giving my opinion lol. What if you get one of those beds with those huge drawers underneath?

Back
Top Bottom