I am allowed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, you need to google the words ' LOW PROFILE ' and understand the meaning. Even making this post was against what you were told.

Lol yeah. If you didn't post this, we would have taken a day, not a minute to figure out who you were.

Ok George just stop trying, David Will never let you back. You are not like me, I did have multiple accounts but eventually stopped. Then one to two months later sent an e-mail to David. Got one last chance, and I am doing alright. Trust me you wont get as lucky as me.

Even if you were allowed back no one would accecpt you ,

you would be hated in every post

haha, what did he get banned for over there?

not really sure. Just for being George I guess. Do they need any other reason really?

George i think maybe it is time that you start to think that possibly you have ill mental health.

And to think you posted on another forum that you were over this place and were never coming back, more lies from you, you tell that many lies you don't know what the truth is anymore george. You need professional help.

Usually I'm quite flexible when I get a personal email from members who were banned a year or two ago asking for a second change, but this guy seems to ask me/create a new account every month.

I told him if he stopped creating accounts I might consider in a long time and I guess he mis understood what I said.

Usually I'm quite flexible when I get a personal email from members who were banned a year or two ago asking for a second change, but this guy seems to ask me/create a new account every month.

I told him if he stopped creating accounts I might consider in a long time and I guess he mis understood what I said.

Works for me. That said, I see no point in his intro thread staying open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom