Holy Crap

How long do you think it takes? Like, 2-3 hours I hear.

I have no idea what all these wires even look like. Like, what I have to do to install them into the stereo, etc. :(

took me 45 mins last time i wired one up.. hardest part is getting the power cable from the battery through the car to the boot for the power for the amp.. then all you do is run the other cables for the amp to the CD head unit, plug it in, and annoy your neighbours! :)

took me 45 mins last time i wired one up.. hardest part is getting the power cable from the battery through the car to the boot for the power for the amp.. then all you do is run the other cables for the amp to the CD head unit, plug it in, and annoy your neighbours! :)

Think we could talk on aim or over the phone and help run me through it today?

Lol

I have the power cables, how much you think I can get the stereo cables or w/e for?

lol if you were in the UK ive got a couple of sets at home... dont even use a sub at the moment in my car.. got 1 sub, 1 amp, 2 head units and 2 sets of speakers in my room..

the hardest part is getting the power cable from the battery.. once you have got it through the engine bay all you have to do is run it down the length of the car, with the speaker cable you just run it down from the boot to the footwell, then run it under the carpet and into the back of the CD part.. the ground can go anywhere really, i normally ground it in the boot (the seatbelt fastenings are my favourite, easy to unbolt and bolt back on) then just plug everything in, bridge the amp and set up the amp..

mind you, i do spend most of my time working with electronics, lol, so this is pretty easy electronics for me...

Back
Top Bottom