Caffeine Withdrawl...

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
...is the worst feeling ever

I have honestly never felt this bad in my life.

The symptoms I am having are: Headache, stiff neck, and really bad chills. I have felt like this for about 48 hours, and I am starting to feel better, but damn this sucks. It is really hard to walk, too, because I am stiff all over, but the neck is the worst. Also, when I stand up, my heartbeat goes from my normal to really frickin' high, and thats really scary. I also am having trouble sleeping. Its bad when you go to bed at 10, and wake up at midnight and feel like you have had a full nights sleep.

I looked up on Google the symptoms, and they all match up. This is exactly what I am going through. I also read that I should have cut back slowly instead of abruptly stopping like stupid ol' me did.

http://coffeetea.about.com/od/caffeine/a/symptoms.htm

Thinking about going and having a little cup of soda to help with these symptoms, and then work my way down from there.

It was mine, too, but I want to lose some weight, so I am cutting back on the sodas. I wonder how much longer I am gonna feel like this, the site says its worst after 24 to 48 hours (which it is) and can last up to a week. God, I hope not.

Lol, I am starting to feel better, but thats probably because I had 3 pieces of chocolate...

I'm hooked on the stuff. If I don't get my cup of coffee in the morning I'll get a headache.

Ditto. I'm not as bad as I used to be until yesterday. I had four cups of coffee and two bottles of bawls. Woke up at 9 suffering withdrawal, usually it doesn't kick in until like 3

Back
Top Bottom