um hi I'm new and I love computers!

celestialz

Beta member
hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new. Well, I'm a teenager and I still go to high school. The reason why I joined this forum is because well I really like gaming and computers and I thought maybe by joining I could learn loads more about them, so I look forward to increasing my knowledge and getting to know some complex details. If any of you feel like talking about something around that and teaching me, I will definitely be listening. Theres loads I don't know. ;)

P.S-I'm taking Computer Science next year w00000t!!!

Welcome to the forums, yes you can easily learn lots here!

The best way to learn is to add members on aim or MSN, most of us are quite willing to talk :)

it's always nice to have a new face around here...

hello and Welcome to CF

anim_welcome_002.gif

Thanks everyone for all your welcoming signs, I get an awesome feeling this will be a great experience. :) but truthfully I really don't know where to start with what I want to learn about, can anyone post anything? I'm like a sponge right now, so its alright which ever subject.

P.S-I just want to share my plans for this summer, I applied for a job at Best Buy, yes Best Buy, this way I can get to know maybe some of the nerds at Geek Squad and pick up a few pointers. Oh in fact I was talking to one of them today, see I had some questions about which computer would be useful and best for Gaming, we had a nice conversation. I've also took out some books about computers from the library (gee sounds like this person is a bit obsessed?). :rolleyes: So anything about all of you?

Back
Top Bottom