Do they actually work?

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know if those sites where you get paid to take online surveys actually work and are legit? I've considered doing it just to see what kind of money I could make. I know I won't make much but I wanted to know if they're legit or a scam.

Those are usually pretty hard to actually find a survey they will pay you for...
What I have had success with is the referals sites. Check out
www.freelunchroom.com

Thats where I get my refferals from. The sites I have been doing are the trainn sites
www.trainn.org
I have made about $800, but you also have to pay your referals. So profit is much lower, then you get the jerks who cheat you out of money. So profit, I have made about $350. It takes time and creativity to get people to sign up, but its one of those things you can do in your spare time, most people will say its a scam though.

Thanks for the input. I think I'll stay away from doing this since something doesn't seem right.

looks like you may be in the us but i know of some surveys in the uk that do pay ive really not been doing it much but i did withdraw £5 from payapl the other day lols

What's that?
It works for me... I wouldnt have any reason for lying.

I know that. I believe you but something doesn't seem right if you have to pay the companies to take their surveys. I may try it and see what happens, I'll have to think about it for a little bit.

NO, not that, I dont pay the companies for surveys...

I dont do the survey stuff, here is what I do.

I go to one of those trainn sites, say, yourfreevideoipods is the one I am working on right now. I want to get the $300 in paypal. So, what I have to do is:
1. Complete an offer, stamps.com is easy, I then cancel before the trial is over
2. I need to get 6 referals now, and this is the hard part. Each referal is worth $50 to me, so I pay each person that follows step 1 for me, $25.
3. Once you have gotten your 6 referals, you cash out, and get your $300.

Thats all there is too it. But it takes time to get those 6 referals.

Back
Top Bottom