computer problem

jus with a flat head screwdrive or anything that will make a connection

what i forget to tell you guys is, that one time the computer open the windows, when i took the metal thing off the 3 pin of the jumper next the 4 pin conector, but the mouse and keyboard didn't work i turned off the computer and then the same thing again

what i forget to tell you guys is, that one time the computer open the windows, when i took the metal thing off the 3 pin of the jumper next the 4 pin conector, but the mouse and keyboard didn't work i turned off the computer and then the same thing again

Wish my computer opened my windows. It gets really hot here.:)

Anyways, can you show this 3 pin next to the 4 pin section?

lols tell me he hasnt got the jumper set to reset the bios and has bus left it that way,

that would b e so funny but easily done, have a look a your mobo manual see which 2 pins the jumper should be on for reset bios and normal

lols tell me he hasnt got the jumper set to reset the bios and has bus left it that way,

that would b e so funny but easily done, have a look a your mobo manual see which 2 pins the jumper should be on for reset bios and normal

ok did it, but does the same thing

Yea. Bus can be funny like that. Messing around with the mobo and stuff.:D

Can I just confirm that the ATX connector on the Mobo is the 20 pin type. If it's the 24 pin type then you must use the 20 and the 4 pin together on the 24 pin ATX plug.

However if your system was running fine before the PSU gave up then it's very likely that the PSU took your Mobo to the grave with it.

Back
Top Bottom