An Introduction

Jackzor

Beta member
Hello guys. I don't really know if this is against the rules. So, if it is just delete the topic please. No need for worthless flaming.

Anyways.

I'd like to introduce The forums: http://hackden.com/bboard

Its really a few years old but we never could get a good start on it. So, we just let it die out and last night I was talking to the owner of the website and found out that the forums were back but not in use and he said that he had no time to run them. So, I decided that I could give it another shot. I was just googling and read somewhere to introduce the forums to other forums websites. So here I am.

ok first off welcome mate,

yes it is a good idea to post your forum about on other fourms in the correct place lols

n e place its not biggy a mod will move it to advertising.

Ahh! Sorry about that. I wasn't really paying alot of attention. Any idea on what I can do to make these forums get started?

newest member: guyguy
he was on georges forum. hmm.
anyway i dont like how i have to register to see stuff, atleast make a visitor section. also a logo wouldnt hurt :)
apart from that just keep advertising, especially amongst friends

Yes this guyguy has appeared on my forum? does anyone know who whe is??

guyguy is ME. I am a 17 year old from Carthage, NY. My real name is guy kramer. I am into electronics and am usually easy to get along with. I have my amateur radio license.

thank you guyguy. Maybe you could introduce yourself on my forum so the members know who u are too.

ive seen guyguy on georges forum and this one, but dont see him on cf much :( lol

Alright. I believe I made it where you could enter AND post as a guest. Would you guys mind opening some topics in the general disscussion Forum? It would be of great help to make the forum more active :D

Back
Top Bottom