Gallery: Motherboards

Haven't got it in my new 3D Aurora yet.

The rear fan was spinning at 1200RPM when I took those pics, suprising the camera caught it like that.

I hate IDE.

Haven't got it in my new 3D Aurora yet.

The rear fan was spinning at 1200RPM when I took those pics, suprising the camera caught it like that.

I hate IDE.

Sweet. That's nice and neat. I have to tidy up the inside of my set up. Get a round IDE cable. It looks a lot better than the flat IDE jobbies.

I see. I apologise for my arrogance. :eek:

Although a long round cable could be routed down the side with the side of the tray, like the rest of the cables, and pops out right near the I/O pins??

Damn, should of took a pic of my new DFI LP UT P35 I got in yesterday before I installed it.

I see. I apologise for my arrogance.
I don't understand...:confused:
Although a long round cable could be routed down the side with the side of the tray, like the rest of the cables, and pops out right near the I/O pins??
I tried that but unfortunatly the cable wasn't long enough. Again my damn IDE connector on my P5K is to blame.
Damn, should of took a pic of my new DFI LP UT P35 I got in yesterday before I installed it.
I'd love to see that.

IMG_1397.jpg

Very, very nice :)

I think it's just an ATX case. It's just that with this case you access the Mobo on the Right hand side so the Mobo will have to be mounted up-side-down.

And I like the RAM cooler too.

Back
Top Bottom