Vote:Should we have a news section?

ummmmmm a poll would have been a good idea lol,

n e ways i dont think its as simple as yes or no i think if david plans this and goes ahead with it he needs to make sure that members here will keep it updated otherwise its pointless

yeah sorry about that,just put one up now.you can probably get Vbulletin news plugin that will autmatically update the news from some new source that you select.

I Know there is for other forum systems.

I suggested this awhile ago too, and I got shut down, lol. But I am up for it. I like Matties Idea though.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;793544 said:
Umm instead of having a news forum section why not just build a website around this forum? If people want to get news they go to the info section like toms hardware. They have forums there but its not the focal point of the site.

or we could just link to toms hardware lol, IMO even if we add this site or sub forum it will never compare to the likes of tomshardware and other reliable sites

I think there should be. Theres lots of things on other sites I found out that I would never have if it weren't for that.

if set up correctly it could be nice. one forum i know of they have certain members as writers on the news team. looks pretty good.
for this to work it would have to be more than a sticky in the social

Back
Top Bottom