is this justice???

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok...so...lets say some1 is driving 17mph over the speed limit.

not a big deal, we have all done it, im sure.

but what if u then hit, and KILL a cop.

ur in a lot of trouble then, huh? vehicular manslaughter is what ur lookin at.

well, thats not the case for a 25yo maryaland woman.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354402,00.html

sure, the cop was pretty stupis to step out infront of a spedding vheical. *77 mph i belive*

.....but a $310 fine and 3 points on her liscence.

i mean....thats gettin off a little too easy.

thats just retarded..... if you hit a kid on the street you'll get screwed for murder........ i dunno she got off easy

And women get cheaper insurance!! Thats what pisses me off. Its like the opposite of what it should be. Men go faster, but I swear, women drivers are the idiots. And all their accidents are in the parking lots. If men get into an accident, its cause they swerve out of the way of the women driver talking on her phone who cuts accross the lane, the male swerves looses control, and hits the car in the turning lane next too him. He gets blamed, the actuall cause of the accident doesnt even notice...

But really, women drivers are worse IMO.

done by a study

Men get in less accidants, and women get in more

Mens accidets are more sever (tree wrapping, flipping), while womans are more subtle, like fenderbenders and curb f***in

I'm sure she feels absolutely terrible inside for it.... Thats something you take with you for the rest of your life, and I am SURE she has felt nothing but extreme prejudice and hate from the community...

Back
Top Bottom