looking for a nice cpu heatsink/fan

Brognan

In Runtime
one preferably with screws since it mounts that way...that also fits on a LGA775 socket

Tuniq Tower 120, Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme, Zalman 9700NT, xigmatech are putting out good coolers at the moment but you'd have to confirm they can be screw mounted, Worshipme was looking into this, ask him what he discovered if he posts here.

Alrighty, thank you for the brands...I tried using a heatsink with the pegs once...but I still had the screw plate in the back..so it didn't go over so good...being loose and all

After doing a bit more searching, I found that a lot of people had been complaining about the push-pin mounting in Xigmatek's HDT-1283, and Xigmatek answered by releasing a bolt-thru mounting kit: http://www.xigmatek.com/product/accessory-crossbow-adk-i7751.php

Click on "Where to buy at the top of right hand corner of Xigmatek's site to find out where they are available. Nowhere near me unfortunatly.

Just back with an update and after searching a few forums, I can confirm that the Xigmatek HDT-1283 can be mounted using the screws and backplate of the Thermalright bolt-thru-kit.

Back
Top Bottom