Windows Nemesis

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys first off i "believe" this to be illegal copy of windows so no linking to downloads please,

but that doesnt mean we cant discuss it.

has n e one had any experience with it,

is it similar to xp black edition

a mate of mine heard from a mate of his lol that its ment to be a stripped out version for gamers, from what i heard its a bundled in version lol

Yeah its illegal but this thread will be closed in less then 24 hours. Ill bet a custom title on it. Ok if i could do that i would, but due to it being illegal it will be closed soon.

Yeah its illegal but this thread will be closed in less then 24 hours. Ill bet a custom title on it. Ok if i could do that i would, but due to it being illegal it will be closed soon.

this thread will not be closed, aslong as no links are posted, should we close threads when people are "talking" about what the quality is of downloaded films ?
should we close threads when people are "discussing" how terroism has effected our countries ?

basicly im not saying here members download this great new copy of windows XP im saying its out there has any 1 had experience of it and whats it like,

if this thread gets closed i will not be happy

this thread will not be closed, aslong as no links are posted, should we close threads when people are "talking" about what the quality is of downloaded films ?
should we close threads when people are "discussing" how terroism has effected our countries ?

basicly im not saying here members download this great new copy of windows XP im saying its out there has any 1 had experience of it and whats it like,

if this thread gets closed i will not be happy

Well...my thread asking about XP black got closed and all i did was ask what it was.

Eh just looks like an nLited version of XP with a couple programs slipstreamed in. Nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom