Car Thread!

Depends what car. I don't like Borla exhausts for BMWs. If you're buying a exhaust for a BMW the only way to go is with Remus, Supersprint, UUC, Stromung or Active Autowerke.

In my opinion, yes. Even as a DD the E36 M3s are very nice. Great power, decent torque, amazing handling and it looks damned nice. They're actually not that bad when it comes to fuel mileage, although that depends on how much lead is in your foot when you accelerate. :p

Yeah, I try to have a light foot, but sometimes that doesn't work :p

I was gonna try a SRT-4, but I wanna get away from FWD. Considering a LS1 Camaro/Trans Am, but I'm more interested in the M3.

Yeah, the M3 is nice. Don't bother getting the E30 M3 though...that thing is so valuable you most likely won't get one for less than $22,000. The easiest one to get is the E36 M3 since BMW flooded the North American market with that model so they're starting to depreciate quite a bit. I've seen some really great M3s in good condition selling on craigslist for $7,000 to $11,000. The E46 M3 is nice, but it might be out of your price budget...

me and my dad are working on redoing a 67 ford truck. almost done he took it in for paint yesterday (i am at school). i am gonna go home this weekend i will take pictures of it and its new paint.

Yeah, the M3 is nice. Don't bother getting the E30 M3 though...that thing is so valuable you most likely won't get one for less than $22,000. The easiest one to get is the E36 M3 since BMW flooded the North American market with that model so they're starting to depreciate quite a bit. I've seen some really great M3s in good condition selling on craigslist for $7,000 to $11,000. The E46 M3 is nice, but it might be out of your price budget...

I always see E46's for around 40k here lol, just a little high.

Ford listened. They redesigned the Focus coupe for 2009 and are debuting it at FocusSport in a few weeks and Focus Fest in about 1.5 months. Can't wait to see it, because supposedly one of the designers on the 05 Mustang team had a hand in the design.

Not as good as just bringing the Euro but that would put them even more in the red, so I'm not going to complain. I'm sure they were able to spice it up a little, it would be nearly impossible to make it worse.

I always see E46's for around 40k here lol, just a little high.

Pfft too high at 40k I could get a brand new loaded G37S, that will spank that E46. BMW's are too expensive, I would go Lexus or Infiniti they are FTW.

Back
Top Bottom