Windows Only!!

I must agree with 01001010. Look at it in the reverse. No self respecting Linux forum would run on a windows server.

Maybe change your motto to ..Some Penguins allowed?

Its the forum thats only Windows!!! Not the Server!! Another forum that I mod for are mainly linux based so trying to get windows users to use this new forum. im not against linux and use it myself.... most users that will use the forum im sure wont care what server it runs on. its linux because i dont want/need a GUI interface. Maybe ill edit it too look like its a windows server perhaps that will satisfy you. oh and for the record 01001010 the linux you provided is not my server anyway. maybe you should get things right before posting.

well.. i have a heart.
im signing up :)

just it looks a bit too empty. shorten down a bit then expand whan you get more posts.

EDIT: plus, the linux server thing.. who cares! its not like everyone who goes there will look up what server they are running* and make a judgement.

*everyone who does that are idiots and should be shot.. "hey, i noticed your running linux! but your on a forum for windows.. whats going on?, go away" i doubt it...

Okay Just a little update on this forum and some of the new features.

-ADVERTISE YOUR SITE/FORUM-
Get more visitors, Advertise your site and services for others to see

-FREE 1GB WEB SPACE 10GB BANDWIDTH-
The above is now available for all Windows-Forums members and comes with now advertising banners or restrictions at all.

-IMPROVED FEATURES
Video Gallery Added
Better Reputation system Added
Brand New Avatars Added
Forum is Now much faster
Chat Room, Image Gallery and Shout Box will be active by the end of the day

Just thought id update you all with the new features and offers

Boring!! What do you want a fanfare and a Magic Show?? Its just a normal forum. No more boring than any other.

Back
Top Bottom