Windows Only!!

mr pickles

Baseband Member
Please check out this forum... its very much new and needs some members and admins/mods. Please check it out if you get the time. And if you wanna sign up thats even better. Also if you think you could be an admin/mod then contact me via the forum and let me know.

You opened a Vista forum..then shut it down after a week. Opened a Linux forum then shut that down. Now a windows forum. How do you expect to get members to keep signing up to your forums when you keep closing them down? It's not as though you just change address or anything....you change the whole purpose of the forum.

The url is www.windowsforums.com

You opened a Vista forum..then shut it down after a week. Opened a Linux forum then shut that down. Now a windows forum. How do you expect to get members to keep signing up to your forums when you keep closing them down? It's not as though you just change address or anything....you change the whole purpose of the forum.

As far as I was aware the other forums were still running, they were all passed on for other people to run! The linux forum is run or should be still running by a guy called Matt. I forget about the others. I do host all these forums on my server though, and ive recently changed from a server in the Uk to one in the US. I think this change over has killed a lot of the forums, in that people dont know how to flush there dns

I'd have to agree with Mr Pickles. It doesn't really matter what server he's running it on, especially since he most likely has no control.

I do have control over the server as it is my own server. But I still fail to see the point that its a problem to run a windows forum on a linux server. I use linux as a server for a reason, im not saying im windows only, its just a windows only forum. And it really shouldn't make a difference what the server runs... it has no bearing on the content of the forum!

Back
Top Bottom