Modding Xbox,Need Opinions

I want a ps3 JUST for gta4 :(

But I have some SERIOUS legal/bills to take care of right now. MAJOR priorities...

I want a ps3 JUST for gta4 :(

But I have some SERIOUS legal/bills to take care of right now. MAJOR priorities...

Yeah, I really want GTA IV for my Xbox 360 too...

I should really save up though...been having some trouble with my financial priorities. Besides, I want to save up parts for the car anyways...

Speaking of money, I got an interview at lowes today. I hope all goes well with that. The building is less than a mile away, I could walk to work. So ideal for me.

Speaking of money, I got an interview at lowes today. I hope all goes well with that. The building is less than a mile away, I could walk to work. So ideal for me.

Nice. I like Lowe's...theres one in my area. About a 5 minute drive away. I'd easily pick Lowe's over Home Depot. Every Home Depot I've ever been in has always been dirty, dusty and very asphyxiating. Theres just SO much dust that everything you touch has a film of dust on it and when you breathe it feels really restricted. When I walk into Lowe's it's A LOT easier to breathe and there just isn't as much dust. Makes the shopping experience much, much better.

Good luck with the interview!

Well I've already had the interview, even as I first mentioned it. It went well.

Home Depot isn't all that nasty here. Relatively clean.

Whoops, my bad. :p

Oh well you're lucky then. All the Home Depots around here are pretty gross.

Back
Top Bottom