amd having a bad time =[

i like AMD i have their 5600+ X2 and is splooshtastic. i love this thing. runs so smooth no problems. i hope they get a better phenom out before they go down

Wait until they go out, then sell your AMD CPU's for like 3K to someone who needs one. If AMD does go out, then couldn't Intel become a monopoly?

And while I'm at it, is the 5600 X2 OCable at all, I have it and it runs at 30-38C all the time with my Arctic Cooling 64 HSF.

If only AMD could somehow sneak into IBM and steal there Fiber Optic research or something like that.

Wait until they go out, then sell your AMD CPU's for like 3K to someone who needs one. If AMD does go out, then couldn't Intel become a monopoly?

And while I'm at it, is the 5600 X2 OCable at all, I have it and it runs at 30-38C all the time with my Arctic Cooling 64 HSF.

If only AMD could somehow sneak into IBM and steal there Fiber Optic research or something like that.

No. There are other cpu chip makers out there. VIA is one. If AMD goes belly up the patents would most likely go up on a private patent auction. Private individuals or company reps would buy the patents and hold them letting companies have rights to manufactor for hefty prices. The SEC and FTC monitor these private auctions very closely. Any thing out of the norm and the patent holder gets their nuts roasted.
So unless after AMD closes its doors Intel goes after another company trying to drive them out of business, it's just another day at the office. But if they try to bully another company they'll get called on the carpet in front of a federal judge.

i like how intel was being b*****s and made computer company's sign contracts to only buy there processor's gotta love that one, i think amd would be alot more better if they advertised also

Desktop-wise, I'll always be supporting AMD. But when it comes to mobile performance, I have to go against my allegiance to AMD and go with Intel, the performance gap is just too drastic.
I'm on AMDs side though, 100%.

Lots of people are saying AMD aren't competetive and that K10(Phenom) is a failure, and there CPUs or GPUs can't match Intel's or Nvidia's. This is not true at all. I don't think that everyone knows this but AND released their B3 stepping Phenoms lately with the 9850 Black Edition being the flagship model. It sells for $230 and beats Intel's equivalent Q6600 in the majority of benchmarks. RV770 is coming very soon and it's looking a beast. Just search Google for the leaked HD 4870 vs 9800GX2 benchmarks.

RV770, the Phenom 9850 + the X3s and he 780G are great products.

thats great dude, can i have a link to ur HSF. and yeah i have mine OCed to 3.1 pretty stable. i dont really use those programs to check for stability, i havn't had a BSOD in a long time or infact any problems.

thats great dude, can i have a link to ur HSF. and yeah i have mine OCed to 3.1 pretty stable. i dont really use those programs to check for stability, i havn't had a BSOD in a long time or infact any problems.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185125

Intel has a genius marketing plan with their whole "Intel Inside" thing. The average person could care less about what kind of CPU they have, as long as it works. But they make people think that their product is much better with that ad campaign. Whereas I don't think I've ever seen an ad for AMD outside of computer sites. It's their own fault really.

Back
Top Bottom