my new (newer) job

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
well, as u may know, i was hired by starbucks a few months back.

well, i hate it.

so, what did u do?

got a new job :)

i have my 2cd intervie at the Sony Store nxt week, and i am exited :)

keep ya all posted

Fast food at Whatabuger... Not fun, but it's a job that has flexible hours. Not many options where I am. I'm not willing to get a job in the city since its so far away and I hate traffic. So I either get another crappy job that I don't know how to do right away, or stay where I am.

I just got this cool job selling these "Kirby" vacuums! The company promises amazing benefits and it seems totally legit!

Hahahahahaha @ Illmatic

But seriously, how was the pay/tips at Starbucks? I always imagined that it would be good...

7.20 per hour, and i would usually get round 20 a week in tips.

but the schedualing sucks. the computer reads ur avaliblity, and just randomly fills ur schedual with what the store needs. one week, im working M-W closing shifts, the nexxt, im working one 4-8 shift on a monday afternoon.

plus, ive never liked coffe, or most of the ppl here in south florida who get starbucks.

SONY is 10 an hour, plus commesion, sales bonuses, quarter bonuses, and whatnot. plus, im workin with electrononcs, finially :)

I just got this cool job selling these "Kirby" vacuums! The company promises amazing benefits and it seems totally legit!

ROFL,Here in australia,Kirby vacuum cleaners spell D-O-D-G-Y.

At the moment im looking for a part time job.

Back
Top Bottom