Modding Xbox,Need Opinions

i couldnt even get my softmod to work so now I have a bricked original xbox.

What Error code?

Anywho,I Also the the LCD Is Pointless,But i love the crystal case.

Not a strong enough media center in my opinion. I have quite a few files that the xbox just can't crunch.
Anyway, I've never really cared for case modding. I have two soft modded xboxs, one with a 200gb hard drive.

What do you mean? If you rip your games to you hardrive,you dont need to carry any discs around.also XBMC Has played everyfile so far i have thrown at it.

What Error code?

What do you mean? If you rip your games to you hardrive,you dont need to carry any discs around.also XBMC Has played everyfile so far i have thrown at it.

I know that. I have about 30 xbox games on my xbox's hard drive. It's convenient.

Some certain videos, depending on how they're encoded, just can't play properly on XBMC. Frames start dropping like crazy. I have a few animes that do that.

most files however, play fine.
i couldnt even get my softmod to work so now I have a bricked original xbox.

What error code, what game did you try it with, which softmod installer did you use, and what method did you use to copy it to the xbox?

Yeah, XBMC is nice. Shame the original Xbox doesn't have the hardware for HD. I do like how Microsoft has increased the media support for the Xbox 360 though. Now I can play all my AVI, MPEG, DiVX videos. :D HD videos supported, woot.

Haha, eh consoles are fun...it's nice to lounge on the couch and play games sometimes.

I love game consoles. I'm one of those people who don't have a clear cut PC Only or Console Only mind set.

I suppose metal gear solid 4 is whats pushing me to get a ps3 right now though.
Most of the xbox only games get ported to the pc sometime or another anyway.

Back
Top Bottom