Just got back from buying new clothes

Thrift Stores ftw?:p

I hit all the local thrift stores, some have really nice clothes for incredibly cheap prices. I've bought really nice American Eagle jeans for $1.98, I've seen the exact same kind in stores cost $70, I also find band tees, graphic tees and other name brand tees for $.98:D

If u like to dress stylish like I do, $90 for a pair is not a lot. My t shirts cost about $50 each. I do have 3 pairs of jeans for $30 each for casual look. :)

Good buy D, what brand are the $90 once?

$20 Levi's at Walmart for me. Carpenter pants, nothing else really fits me too well. Wrangler and Rustler or whatever other bands I've tried don't fit as well. No way I'll pay more than $20 for a pair of jeans... A guy in one of my classes last year had a $200 pair of jeans and he bent over and they ripped a pretty good sized hole at the crease in the back... Don't guess they are very good quality... Mine rip eventually, but that's expected for cheaper jeans, never had one rip there though, usually just overtime in the corners of the back pockets. If I was going to get a $200 pair of jeans it better last me like 5 years, really, it's not worth it to me otherwise.

And my shirts are $5 each at Walmart. Just single color shirts (mostly white and gray) w/o brand names or anything on them.

i do all my shopping at wal mart cabelas or jcpenny. f macy's and nordstorm abracrombie and america eagle suck. wal mart is a scary place though EVERY time i go in there there is some huge fat mom beating her starving little kid there has never been a single time i went when i did not see something like this.

iamchickenlover if you want to see a scary wal mart full of weird things come to my local wal mart.

- Sometimes you will see (one) of our towns local weirdos, he's a crazy black guy everyone calls "Smiley" who walks around holding a stick like it's a rifle. He'll walk around directing traffic yelling odd things sometimes at certain times of the month he'll ask for money....usually with something like "Gimme some money! o ima hitch u wif muh stick!"

- There also a lady who works in the hardware section of Wal Mart who looks EXACTLY like Don Vito. I'm talking height, weight and the face, I swear it's not a mild resemblance or a fat person joke she is a freakin' Don Vito with breasts.

- There's also a red haired midget who looks like a Leprechaun.

- We sadly also have our share of HardKore Rednecks:( I'm talkin' Jerry Springer material...really fat women with bleached hair with visible dark roots, tramp stamps and skin tight shorts with their skinny bean pole husbands dressed head to toe in camo fatigues, wearing dale earnheart jr hats with dips of tobacco the size of my fist in their mouths spitting into coors light cans that are cut in half resting in miller light drink huggers. Not to mention their obese, rock throwing hellians (aka kids) with their mustard stained wrestling shirts, cut off shorts with pasty legs wearing tube socks and cowboy boots. Thankfully there aren't to awful many folks like that:p

- We sadly also have our share of HardKore Rednecks:( I'm talkin' Jerry Springer material...really fat women with bleached hair with visible dark roots, tramp stamps and skin tight shorts with their skinny bean pole husbands dressed head to toe in camo fatigues, wearing dale earnheart jr hats with dips of tobacco the size of my fist in their mouths spitting into coors light cans that are cut in half resting in miller light drink huggers. Not to mention their obese, rock throwing hellians (aka kids) with their mustard stained wrestling shirts, cut off shorts with pasty legs wearing tube socks and cowboy boots. Thankfully there aren't to awful many folks like that:p
dude that paragraph just made me shed a tear.

Back
Top Bottom