¿Es Me Madre Loco?

superman22x

Golden Master
(is my mom crazy?)
She drives me nuts at dinner!!! We always eat as a family, and I sit down, just to try and eat. Then she starts bugging! Your left hand has to be on your lap, hold your fork right... and every thing. "Too much salt, use pepper with that salt!" (actually that last one is a bit of an exageration) but you get the point right?
Just the other day she came up with this whole left hand in your lap thing. I have never heard of it before... Next she is going to tell me to sit with my left foot crossed over my right at all times, unless you need to scratch your back, in that case switch feet.

And thats not it, every time she walks into my room, she points out every imperfection...
Today she came up and was like, "Did you do any homeowork?" And I was like, "I usually only do home work if I get homework assigned." And she says, "Well why dont you get some homework?" And I said, "I dont ask for it! I do what I get, and I get plenty of time at school, teachers dont lecture til the bell."

Then she starts bugging me about spanish...

I use my technique of, agree and ignore... lol, she tells me all these things I should do, and I say, "Yup, oh yeah, I gotcha" or something like that, usually she leaves after ten minutes, but she always manages to get me in a bad mood every single time I talk to her!

End of rant, what are you opinions, lol.

Shes crazy...

Looks like she could have one of those weird mind things, like people with OCD/Bi-Polar, etc

How old are you? If you are within 6 months of 18, start looking for another place to live. If you are already past 18, GTFO!

Lol, not really, but it is a good idea when you think about it.

Just turned 17 recently. Moving out is money...

I love both my parents, but I cannot stand her sometimes.

Sí hombre creo que su mamá podría ser un poco loco haha:p

But hey think of it this way...she only points those things out/says those things because she wants you to always be learning and bettering yourself;)

Actually you wrote it wrong. "Mi madre esta loca?"

Anyways I guess thats your moms character, gotta deal with that but it was quite funny when I read "Well why dont you get some homework?

lolz

Que? I thought "Mi madre esta loca?" meant "my mom is crazy?". Isn't the thread title right to ask "is my mom crazy?"

I'm probably wrong, I'm still learning Spanish:p

Back
Top Bottom