Car Thread!

That's why I love european brands. You won't find any other car using the same chassis as a BMW 3 series or almost any european car for that matter. :)

a604d412.png

That's why I love european brands. You won't find any other car using the same chassis as a BMW 3 series or almost any european car for that matter.

VW golf:

2006_VW_Golf_ext_1.jpg

Audi A3:

2285264.jpg

Skoda Fabia:

car_photo_18335_7.jpg

Seat Leon:

111521736031676IMG.JPG

all european.. all share the same chassis.. same engines.. etc..

At least they look different...for American and Japanese cars I swear, all they do is rebadge most of them or add a spoiler...it's so lazy and cheap.

yeah, im not sure what one i like most tbh.. im gonna have to go for the last one cause thats what i bought lol, but i do kinda like the A3, but very expensive..

Haha, yeah...same here. I'd probably get the E92 M3 before that though. I can't get enough of BMW's handling...so precise and sharp. Not to mention that, but just the efficiency of their engines. Ohh man. The S65B40 engine is one of the best engines ever made...a 4.0-litre V8 that redlines at 8,400 RPM? Yes please! :D It's just as orgasmic as the BMW E60 M5's S85B40 engine. 5.0-litre V10 redlining at 8,250 RPM.

Now that is the sound of music.

You guys arent exatcly teh drag type... But you might be interested in these two rangers:

Big block 460 bored to 545 ranger. Around 700 HP when its done I think
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164021

This one is a 6.0L diesel being swapped into a ranger. Gonna have about 600HP I think, and about 750HP with a shot of nitrous
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223517

But the chassis on that last one is awsome. Talk about power! I think I would prefer the low rumble of a 460(7.6L?) big block with a nice set of flowmasters over the higher whine of the 5.0 V10.

There is also someone on the ranger forum with a 347 stroker... With a twin turbo. Those are some fast rangers!

Back
Top Bottom