I Need Vista Tips :)

Well because the difference betwin cores 0,2 & 3,4 was about 14c Cores 0-1 were 32c and Cores 2-3 were 46c (about)

Right, but didn't you already get that fixed?

That's why I'm curious as to why you want to calibrate them again... We're not changing anything here except the number of torture threads that Prime 95 will use to test your system.

Unless I'm missing something...

Right, but didn't you already get that fixed?

That's why I'm curious as to why you want to calibrate them again... We're not changing anything here except the number of torture threads that Prime 95 will use to test your system.

Unless I'm missing something...

Well ic what u mean, I pmed the guys asking him If I will need to re do it. The calibrations (I think) were designed with a 100& load in torture test.

Well ic what u mean, I pmed the guys asking him If I will need to re do it. The calibrations (I think) were designed with a 100& load in torture test.

Ah, alright, now I see what you're saying.

The temperatures and specs you provided them were with the Prime 95 test with only ONE torture thread. So technically, you weren't at 100% load.

How about you run a Prime 95 test with the 4 threads as I mentioned before and post up the temperatures? If there is a huge difference, then you can have those guys help you recalibrate again.

Back
Top Bottom