Gallery: Game Screenshots

The only gripe I have about COD4 multiplayer is how they force you to select either a silencer, ACOG scope, reflex sight etc etc. You can't have a silencer AND a reflex sight...NOPE! It's one or the other! :rolleyes:

Other than that...awesome multiplayer.

Free FPS: Soldier Front

2007december02155825kd0.png

2007december16134153cv0.png

I'm thinking about upgrading to a 8800GTX so I can really start kicking ass in this game, the lag is cramping my gameplay...

wol-pwn-age.jpg

I have played FEAR and FEAR: Extraction Point. They are both very good. Extraction Point is the expansion pack and picks up just where the original game ends. I'm sure you want to know what happens if you watched all the way to the end?

I really wish it would explain what those things are though. Or did I miss something somewhere? Are they just your hallucinations, kind of like the flash backs through the game?

Everyone's fav is the M4 lol. M16 and MP5 for me.

We should get a CF COD4 game going sometime.

Hey for sure I tried checking your server but its dead.:confused:

My favorite gameplay is HC S&D, cant go wrong with that best type gameplay ever.

I have played FEAR and FEAR: Extraction Point. They are both very good. Extraction Point is the expansion pack and picks up just where the original game ends. I'm sure you want to know what happens if you watched all the way to the end?

I really wish it would explain what those things are though. Or did I miss something somewhere? Are they just your hallucinations, kind of like the flash backs through the game?

Yeah, FEAR and Extraction Point were good. I remember when FEAR came out everyone was so hyped over it cause of the graphics and physics engine. Then FEAR: Perseus Mandate came out and it just sucked...same repetitive office levels, same industrial themed locales and the graphics looked the same as the old games, which isn't bad with all due respect, but it's rather outdated now.

I didn't play FEAR: PM because of that, like you said, the same story and nothing made we want to waste my time on it.

I'm looking forward to STALKER: Clear sky.

Back
Top Bottom