HDD making very weird noise...

If your using onboard sound, what you seem to be getting, does infact seem to relate to the sound card. So getting a better one would definietly help your problem.

Could you find out Zer0Cool, if it is infact coming from the hard drives?

If your using onboard sound, what you seem to be getting, does infact seem to relate to the sound card. So getting a better one would definietly help your problem.

Could you find out Zer0Cool, if it is infact coming from the hard drives?

I will check today. I didnt have much time yesterday, I was up til 3am trying to calibrate my cpu heat sensors :)

I do have 3 sound cards lol. One the came with my mobo, then I have X-FI Elite Pro, and the Razer card. I guess I dont need the one the came with my mobo so I will remove it when I get home. I'm almost sure the sound was from the HDD, but I will double check who knows...

Thanks

where do I need to go to disable the page files?

you had vista, right? Not sure about that but try this.
control panel -> system -> advanced
then click "settings" under performance
-> advanced
and then you can change the page file from there. ("change" under virtual memory)

this is how it works in xp, like I said I'm not sure if it's in the same place in vista but give it a try.

mine does the same thing, like when ever it loads it plays them outta my speakers, im listening to it right now actualy lol, mines been doing it for a long time, longer than ive had this hdd atleast. i personally wouldent think anything of it since my hdd is still working perfectly fine, i think its just some kinda interference typa thing. it would be nice if i could fix mine though, it gets annoying haha

Back
Top Bottom