Video for spanish class

superman22x

Golden Master
Recycling Man

We did a unit on saving the environment in spanish, and we were assigned a video. We were supposed to have groups of like 3, but I told him I need more actors, so now our group has 10, lol. Its gonna be 5-10 minutes long, and its about 2 kids. One is a superhero, Recycling Man, the other is me, the villin, Mr. Crowley. And of course we are using Black Sabbath songs for both of them, except adding a voice over in iron man to make it Recycla Man. Sound good? I need some funny ideas for the video though...

Cool, I like making films, however, I'm not the creative one when it comes to coming up with ideas... Can't help you there. having lots of cast members may help so you don't have to reuse actors for other parts, however, there's more of a chance that they may get bored and start being impatient or stupid... Had that happen for one of my films. They rarely listened, so we just barely got it done in the time we had.

how about....

......while passing around recyclying cans, bins, whathave you, the villian, takes one hostage, and demands that u stop.

the hero, uses some kind of power, like throws a bottle at him, knock him out, and saves the hostage, and at the end, put the bottle thrown, into a recycling can :)

I think I might use that idea, lol. We have all class to film in school today, hopefully it will be enough time.

Back
Top Bottom