Temporary time-out

Hey guys!

I know I haven't been on for a while, to me it seems like an eternity, but I don't think I will get on much until August :(

Some of you may be like "Well who cares!?" and some may be like "Darn!", but the only reason for the post is that I'm not giving up on this great community!

The reasons of this "avoidance" are many, but the major ones are: finals are coming up, I have to do a lot of exercises for soccer, and, well, I'm getting a car. That means I'll be out and about more. Hopefully, I will be able to check from week to week, but I just won't be as active of a member as I was during my "Senior Member".

So for the time being, I would like to say good-bye.

Whoo... finally gone, lol, jk!!!

Getting a car, but still, I have a car and I'm 17, there are some things too do, but just driving around for the heck of it, you will get tired of it quick with gas prices, lol.

Getting a car, but still, I have a car and I'm 17, there are some things too do, but just driving around for the heck of it, you will get tired of it quick with gas prices, lol.
What he said. I have a car, but only drive to and from school and work, never just for the heck of it or I'd be out more money on gas. Unless you have somewhere to really drive to, driving does get boring. Unless it's just b/c I have a boring car, but driving isn't as fun after the first few months to me.

Back
Top Bottom