Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, just read through those testimonials, what a bunch of pricks, no way should you let a Kirby salesman inside your home.

Hell no.

Thats digusting. I would NEVER work door to door. No matter WHAT the pay.

lmao..... can i say i told you so?

going back to a post i put in a few pages back...

trust me dude.. this is not a good thing to get into... get yourself a reputable job..

ya see, we arent all jerks on here, we do look out for people in the community, just had to laugh at how gullible you were thinking this was actually a legit job for so long ;)

LOL it was your dream job a day ago.........

Is it like... your GOAL to be a douchebag to me? How the hell do you think I feel? I have bills to pay, and I have a 4300$ fee to pay off to my lawyer and the court system in the next few months. Every post I've seen from you has been terribly ignorant and non relevant and non helping at all. Such as "LOL" and other useless crap. Just F'ing stop. PLEASE.

I think you have something to need to say to your favorite cop.

It's been taken care of already, but thank you.

I think you have something to need to say to your favorite cop.

On both those notes, He did take the time to write out an email and apologize to me which I greatly appreciated. We all makes mistakes, Some worse than others, But only a man will admit he was wrong and better himself. In all honesty, We have a good bunch here, Sometimes it's hard to believe, But we all look out for one another in some way or another here. I think the demeanor in which alot of members including myself approach problems is with "Tough Love", and it's not meant in a hostile way at all, I think we just need to be aware of this and not percieve it as being a "jerk or douche bag";) ;)

I'd recommend you have your thread closed Ghost.

Thread-Crap-Forget.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom